Embedded software engineers
As an embedded software engineer your specific responsibilities will include:
- Specification and development of embedded software
- Specifying, describing and using the features of compilers/IDE background/emulation
- Design and development of quality software components
- Interface and guidance of key technology partners
- Interface and effectively collaborate with system engineering, product engineering, and design teams to execute cross functional software strategy
- Write documentation (project specifications, application notes, code libraries, user API’s), support broader team supporting software and tools generated, present and train others (internal & external) on solutions developed.
If you are interested in this job opportunity in the Southeast Netherlands, please visit the careersites of the organizations presented at the right box. There you can apply directly for the actual vacancies in Brainport.